TRC Insurance Agency Website Disclaimer
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Right Choice Insurance Agency makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Right Choice Insurance Agency does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
The Right Choice Insurance Agency will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if The Right Choice Insurance Agency has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit The Right Choice Insurance Agency’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by The Right Choice Insurance Agency’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of The Right Choice Insurance Agency or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The Right Choice Insurance Agency to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, The Right Choice Insurance Agency has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Louis Pingtella or Linda Pingtella, officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Louis Pingtella, Linda Pingtella, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as The Right Choice Insurance Agency
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
About this website disclaimer
This document is based on a Contractology website disclaimer precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Premium Contractology precedents include template website design agreements.
New videos added...
We just added a new profile video and several testimonial videos to the site. You can view them here.
Have a Question?
Recent Blog Posts
- Cyber Liability Insurance - A Web Designers Perspective
Have a company website? If you answered yes, you need Cyber Liability Insurance. Here's why as told from the perspective of a Phoenix Web designer.
- What is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber Liability is insurance coverage designed specifically to protect a business or organization
- Workers Compensation Tips to Make Audits Easier
Workers Compensation guidelines for Executive Officer, Partner, LLC Member or a Sole Proprietor.
- View all blog posts »
Lou is a pleasure to work with and performs his duties to the full extent and then some.View all testimonials