Property and Casualty Insurance
Property and Casualty Insurance Coverage for Recovering LossesProperty and Casualty Insurance covers damage to or loss of your property and any legal liability, for damages caused to other people or their property. Property and Casualty Insurance includes commercial insurance, auto, homeowners and more!
Property and Casualty Insurance TypesThe following list includes some of the different types of Property and Casualty policies that TRC has access to.
- Business Owners Policies – Covers property and liability exposures.
- Cyber Liability Policies – Covers 1st party and 3rd party claims against cyber attacks to electronic and paper files.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Covers business autos owned by the business for liability and physical damage.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Covers injury to employees of the business.
- Umbrella Insurance – Provides additional liability limits over policies like Workers Compensation Insurance (Employers Liability Insurance), Auto Liability Insurance, and General Liability Insurance.
- Homeowner’s Insurance – Covers your property and liability associated with your home.
- Garage Liability Insurance – Covers liability associated with garage type operations including auto/truck repair shops, new and used car dealerships, and collision shops.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – Covers the liability for Directors and Officers in a business should liability arise as a result of their decisions and/or recommendations.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Covers claims against an employer made by an employee. Some policies also cover third party claims including punitive damages for sexual harassment, discrimination, failure to promote, retaliation, wrongful termination and other employment-related situations.
- Pollution Liability – Covers liability and losses arising from pollution-related damages for sites that have been inspected and found contaminated.
- Flood Insurance – Covers against water deemed to be a flood or driven into the inside of a property. Flood is excluded under commercial insurance policies and homeowner’s policies, so it must be purchased separately.
- Commercial Crime – Provides several different types of crime coverage, such as, employee dishonesty coverage, forgery or alteration coverage, and computer fraud coverage.
- Truckers Policy – This policy is designed for the various exposures that a trucking firm has from short haul to long haul trucking operations. It can be tailored to fit the needs of each type of operation to ensure that the unique exposures presented by a trucking operation like, trip leases, cargo coverage, and bobtail coverage, are covered properly.
New videos added...
We just added a new profile video and several testimonial videos to the site. You can view them here.
Have a Question?
Recent Blog Posts
- Cyber Liability Insurance - A Web Designers Perspective
Have a company website? If you answered yes, you need Cyber Liability Insurance. Here's why as told from the perspective of a Phoenix Web designer.
- What is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber Liability is insurance coverage designed specifically to protect a business or organization
- Workers Compensation Tips to Make Audits Easier
Workers Compensation guidelines for Executive Officer, Partner, LLC Member or a Sole Proprietor.
- View all blog posts »
Louis is a True Star Performer.View all testimonials