Business Insurance Customized for Your Business
Business Insurance from locally owned and operated The Right Choice Insurance Agency (TRC) gets you not just a policy to cover your business, but a trusted advisor on your professional team. TRC understands not only your business insurance needs but we’re well versed in the insurance marketplace and the challenges facing every business owner and executive.
Partner with us for your business insurance needs on everything from property and liability insurance, and commercial auto insurance, to worker’s compensation insurance. We have access to over 50 insurance companies to save you time and money. The wide range of choices we provide ensures that you have the best business insurance solution fit designed with your specific requirements in mind.
The following table shows some of the different types of business insurance products and coverage we can discuss with you. We help you navigate all your choices with the interest of protecting your business, your assets, and your life!
Accident Indemnity Advantage
Critical Care & Recovery
Hospital Advantage (Confinement Indemnity)
- Business Owners Policy
- General Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Data Breach
- Business Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Health Insurance
- Garage Liability
- Garage Keepers
- Inland Marine
- Transportation Policy
- Liquor Legal Liability
- Tools & Equipment
- Copy Write and Patent Infringement
- Errors & Omission
- Life Insurance
- Personal Auto
- Long Term Care
Business Insurance Considerations *
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Broad Form Products
- Property Enhancement Endorsements
- General Liability Enhancement Endorsements
- Garage Keepers Direct Primary vs. Legal Liability
- Garage Insurance: Drive Away Collision Coverage
- Blanket Additional Insureds
- Primary & Non-Contributory
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Medical Payments
- Unintentional Failure to Disclose
- Notice & Knowledge of Occurrence
- Employers Liability Limits of $1,000,000
- General Liability Limits of $2,000,000 per occurrence; $4,000,000 annual aggregate
- Ordinance & Law Coverage
- Demolition Coverage
- Tenants Improvements & Betterments
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- Ordinary Payroll Coverage
- Agreed Amount vs. Coinsurance
- Replacement Cost vs. Actual Cash Value
- Care, Custody & Control Coverage/Exclusion
- Bailee’s Coverage
- All States Coverage for Workers Compensation
- Annual Audit vs. No Annual Audit
- Claims Made Policy vs. Occurrence Policy
- Admitted Insurance Company vs. Non-Admitted Insurance Company
Make The Right Choice Insurance Agency your go-to business insurance brokers. Click here to get a quote today or call us at 602.635.1567 and find out why so many people switch to The Right Choice Insurance Agency!
New videos added...
We just added a new profile video and several testimonial videos to the site. You can view them here.
Have a Question?
Recent Blog Posts
- Cyber Liability Insurance - A Web Designers Perspective
Have a company website? If you answered yes, you need Cyber Liability Insurance. Here's why as told from the perspective of a Phoenix Web designer.
- What is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber Liability is insurance coverage designed specifically to protect a business or organization
- Workers Compensation Tips to Make Audits Easier
Workers Compensation guidelines for Executive Officer, Partner, LLC Member or a Sole Proprietor.
- View all blog posts »
Louis is a top notched Sales ExecutiveView all testimonials