Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Required By LawCommercial Auto Insurance is required for businesses just like personal auto insurance is required for individuals with motor vehicles in most States. There are six different types of coverage under a commercial auto insurance policy or a personal auto insurance policy. Insurance coverage types are described in the following list.
- Bodily Injury Liability – for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Property Damage Liability – for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Medical Payments – for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Uninsured Motorist and Underinsured Motorist – for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver, a driver who does not have insurance, or does not have enough insurance to provide coverage for you or your passengers in the event the other person is at fault and you or your passengers sustain bodily injury.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involved in a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots, theft).
- Collision – for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
Additional recommended coverage in Commercial Auto Insurance policies include the following.
- Hired Auto Liability – covers bodily injury to others if the insured causes an accident while they are driving a leased, hired, rented or borrowed vehicle for business use.
- Non-Owned Auto Liability – covers bodily injury to others caused by a vehicle not owned by the insured but driven by an insured employee while on company business.
- Drive Other Car Coverage – covers the business owner or employee if they drive a company car and DO NOT carry a personal auto policy.
Make The Right Choice Insurance Agency your go-to business insurance broker. Click here to get a quote today or call us at 602.635.1567 and find out why so many people switch to The Right Choice Insurance Agency!
New videos added...
We just added a new profile video and several testimonial videos to the site. You can view them here.
Have a Question?
Recent Blog Posts
- Cyber Liability Insurance - A Web Designers Perspective
Have a company website? If you answered yes, you need Cyber Liability Insurance. Here's why as told from the perspective of a Phoenix Web designer.
- What is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber Liability is insurance coverage designed specifically to protect a business or organization
- Workers Compensation Tips to Make Audits Easier
Workers Compensation guidelines for Executive Officer, Partner, LLC Member or a Sole Proprietor.
- View all blog posts »
Lou is an outgoing, fun to be around, an insightful thinker, a constant implementer of new ideas and inspiring businessman.View all testimonials