TRC Insurance Agency Agent Bios
Louis PingtellaLou has been working for more than 30-years helping small to large businesses design cost effective insurance strategies and programs that are specifically designed for their business and budget. He takes the time to understand his client’s business, simplifying insurance jargon into everyday examples that clients can relate to their business.
- As an Entrepreneur, Lou has led over 40 people, and understands the pitfalls of business ownership and offers additional resources to help grow business and train employees. He is extremely supportive of helping business owners succeed and brings more skills to the table than just insurance knowledge.
- As an Executive for a large insurance company, he learned the ins and outs of operations, causes for denying or reducing claims, and criteria to consider when insuring a business.
- As an Insurance Consultant, Lou alleviates the burden around selecting insurance agents and companies by doing the legwork. He reviews and select agents to receive quotes from, which companies to recommend, as well as the best insurance program to finalize the process for any insurance program.
- As an Independent Insurance Broker he is not tied to any insurance company offering insurance coverage and can advocate for his client’s best interest. Lou is an expert at building a comprehensive insurance program that puts businesses in the ideal position with the best value. Understanding the insurance market, he can access over 50 insurance companies and specialty programs to help build the most comprehensive and competitive insurance program for a business or for individuals.
Lou also splits his time to allow for mentoring opportunities. Lou is always willing to mentor and help others in any way he can so they may succeed and even avoid some of the pitfalls he had to overcome. Additionally he has been on advisory boards, board of directors and chairman of the board for many businesses, both in the for-profit and non-profit sectors.
The Right Choice Insurance AgencyThe Right Choice Insurance Agency serves clients range from small “Mom-and-Pop” businesses, to multi-location businesses, national and international corporations. Whether you are a contractor, manufacturer, retail, wholesale, professionals, technology, apartments, condo associations, HOA’s, trucker, hotel, franchise, auto dealer, garage operation, non-profit, or other type of operation, The Right Choice Insurance Agency has the knowledge, expertise and insurance companies to put together a comprehensive and competitive insurance program. Click here to learn more today!
Welcome to Our New Web Site
Our new Web Site recently came online. We hope you find it easier to use and more informative than ever. If you have any comments or suggestions, let us know. Thanks for visiting!
Have a Question?
Recent Blog Posts
- Cyber Liability Insurance - A Web Designers Perspective
Have a company website? If you answered yes, you need Cyber Liability Insurance. Here's why as told from the perspective of a Phoenix Web designer.
- What is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber Liability is insurance coverage designed specifically to protect a business or organization
- Workers Compensation Tips to Make Audits Easier
Workers Compensation guidelines for Executive Officer, Partner, LLC Member or a Sole Proprietor.
- View all blog posts »
Lou was an expert in digesting significant amounts of bureaucratic informationView all testimonials